Honey cleaned out the attic last weekend and brought the daybed down. I LOVE it and hope it will work in the space. If not this, I have two chairs up there still that will have to do.
I bought two ghost chairs on ebay for the littles to use at the desks. Both of them arrived with imperfections so the seller refunded all of my money and let me keep them. I’m going to put seat cushions on them to cover up the issues.
Honey installed the elfa closet system while we were in Savannah on leg one of our spring break trip. I cannot wait to empty out the guest room closet and part of my closet and make this a desk / office space for ME!!!
The closet has one of these bare bulb pull string things. Does anyone know if there is anything that can be done to make it look better? There’s not a light switch so I guess the string must stay.
I also want to hang the littles homecoming gowns in here. The colors are perfect and they have been hiding in my closet ever since I took them out of the living room.
To Do List:
- Remove wall shelves
- Patch holes
- Paint – need paint color first!
- Make window treatments (a daunting task)
- Organize closet
- Decide on daybed vs 2 chairs – if daybed will need bedding and pillows… oh, and we will need new hardware since it was all lost in the move
- Get coffee table out of attic??
- Paint mirror from attic
- Find chest for between windows
- Find rug
- Take down fan and figure out new lighting
- Find the missing closet door (how on earth did we lose that?)
- Closet light
- Seat cushions for chairs
Fingers crossed that Mother will be able to help me with the curtains this weekend. Although I’m not sure how that will pan out with everything else we have on our plates.