I don't have a before picture. Just imagine a dark, empty room with concrete block walls, concrete floor and no ceiling. That's the before. And the before before boasted nasty, warped paneling on the walls, old water stained chalky ceiling tiles that look like they had gray worms all over them and blue indoor / outdoor carpet complete with stains and an odor I cannot even begin to describe. Ghastly, no?
So, without further ado, here is the after...
- Board and batten walls painted in Benjamin Moore's Snow on the Mountain
- Rowe sofa custom ordered through G. Scott Interiors (formerly known as both Patina Home Furnishings and Love Street Home). As soon as I saw "clean with Shout and water" I knew this was the fabric for me!
- Entertainment console was hand me down from Honey's late daddy. Painted by yours truly and Mother in high gloss BM Snow on the Mountain, with inside in BM Fieldstone.
- Alexis lamps in sundrop yellow from Pottery Barn
- Lamp shades from Target
- Yellow coverlet from Target (king size cut down into two throws - one here, one on banquette)
- Double Dot Rug from PB Teen
- Yellow, nine rosette pillows from Target
- Lack side tables from Ikea. They came in yellow, but I repainted them in a different shade of less neonish yellow.
- Yellow leopard pillows (Premier Prints fabric in corn) sewn by Mother
- Signed jersey, vintage signed Pirates picture and Georgia Tech football programs collected by Honey, Honey's late daddy and moi
And, should you want to peruse the unabridged edition of ALL the titillating details for this entire project, look here for the vision, here for a eight month update, here for the bar reveal and here for the finally finished banquette. Up next is the buffet wall and stairway!!