I await with bated breath the moment the littles first crack their eyes open on the day we leave for Disney and we exclaim... "Rise and shine, we're going to DiSnEy WoRlD!!!!" Recall, they don't yet know!!!
It wouldn't be a trip in the Jeep without plenty of snacks. I printed out a wrap, "Meeska Mouska Mouse Mix", for a an upcycled Fritos can from the dollar bin and will fill it with snack mix (pretzels, cheerios, raisins, nuts, craisins and a few m&m's).
Mickey Mouse themed birthday party!
- Beach bucket - $5 (bucket - Michael's - $1; vinyl name and mouse stickers - Grimes Graphics - $4) - will also be used at the pool
- Balloon - Walmart $2.75 - great party decor for the baby's party
- Sticker activity book - Walmart $4
- Signature book - made by me $3.75 - for character signatures and pictures
- Magnetic write board - Dollar Tree $1
- Chalk board - Dollar Tree $1 - scribble on now, hang in their rooms later
- Mickey's Road Trip Matching Game - made by me $2
- Crayons - Dollar Tree $1 for three packs
- Coloring and Activity Books - Dollar Tree $1 each
- Water bottles - Grimes Graphics - $5.75 - we'll carry these in the park each day
- Meeska Mouska Mouse Mix - created with supplies on hand