The PCP bounded off the bus last Wednesday (or was it Thursday?) proclaiming it his "best day ever." In the words of an almost six year old, here's what constitutes a "best day ever..."
1. I got a certificate from Mrs. R cause I was caught being good.
3. CAE GOT TO DO IT TOO!!! (This is his buddy from down the street. He's in a different class, hence they spent the first nine weeks of school waving longingly at each other from across the cafeteria.)
4. I got all sorts of prizes for being so good.
6. I've got another loose tooth. (To which I did a little celebratory jig. You see, he doesn't know what I know...this tooth has approximately seven more days to come out on it's own or the dentist is yanking it.)
7. (and this is the clincher) I wore my boxers backwards so my flirts (read: farts) went out the hole in the back and made everything super stinky. It was awesome. (Lovely. Just lovely.)
And that, my friends, was the PCP's "best day ever." Ahhh...to be almost six again.