- I lined aluminum loaf pans (2/$1) with a burlap square, arranged the goodies, tied with a thick double faced satin ribbon and topped with the "happy fall" gift tag.
- Download said "happy fall" gift tag here! It's free!!
- For the blueberry muffins, I used a "doctored box". I start with the Betty Crocker mix and add fresh blueberries, lemon juice and lemon zest.
- For the pumpkin muffins, I used new friend A's mom's recipe, topped with toasted coconut and a pecan half. I failed to ask her if I could share the recipe here :-( I'll do that today...
- The recipe for the pretzels is as follows.
waffle shaped pretzels
1. Spread pretzels in single layer on shallow baking sheet.
2. Unwrap kisses and place one on top of each pretzel.
3. Bake at 170 for about 5 minutes.
4. As soon as you remove from oven press a candy corn down on the chocolate.
Happy fall, y'all!
Partying at: Homemaker on a Dime, Between Naps on the Porch, My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia, One Stop Thursday, It's a Wrap, Savvy Southern Style, DIY by Design, Shabby Creek Cottage, Show and Share, Get Your Brag On, Designer Garden, Tatertots and Jello, Sunday Showcase, Sun Scholars, Delicate Construction, A Stroll Through Life, Common Ground, French Country Cottage, No Minimalist Here, The Tablescaper, The Artsy Girl, Remodelaholic, The36th Avenue, Bacon Time, One Artsy Mama, Funky Junk Interiors, Passionately Artistic