I partnered with fun friend M to provide the snack for the littles, and I lugged back the centerpiece from my last snack game.
Here's how to make your own baseball cupcakes:
1. bake cupcakes and cool completely
2. put a nice thick layer of icing on the cupcakes, doing one at a time
3. insert baseball topper - mine was found in clipart and then I added the team logo
4. lightly push Cracker Jacks into the icing, starting at the outside border and working your way up to the cupcake topper, making a mound of Cracker Jacks
5. sit back and watch your littles enjoy :-)
Now we have approximately two days before gearing up for basketball. We have a one team sport at a time rule and we're sticking to it...if only by the skin of our teeth :-)