1.29.2012

Valentine's Day Decor

While I really only go crazy with decor for Christmas and Halloween, I almost always have a little something around for the other holidays.  For Valentine's Day, I put up the wreath I made last year and festooned the dogs with their red XOXO ribbons.
The entry way received a quick little DIY pom pom and XO garland (see how here) and a bowl of cinnamon jelly hearts (hands down my favorite thing about the holiday.)  The X and O are red glittered ornaments scored 75% off from Byrd's Cookie Company at their after Christmas sale.  (Thanks Sister for pointing them out.)
And in the basement I put out the little's Valentine's runner and stuffed alligator.  The remnants of the pom pom garland made their way to top off the chalkboard.

12 comments:

  1. Popping over because I saw you listed as someone's favorite at Vintage Revivals. LOVE your great sense of style - almost as adorable as you are. I enjoyed my visit!

    Warmly, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Valentine touches!

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet Valentine touches. Just enough.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, how pretty. I love all of your valentine's decor. Thanks tons for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your decor is so understated and beautiful. I love it! Would you consider sharing this with our readers at our link party? I know they would LOVE it!

    www.uncommondesignsonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the sweet reminder that it is time to think about the month to share some love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found you on Tip Junkie. Would you please share this with my readers for our Fun Stuff Fridays Valentine's Linky Party? I think it would be a great fit. http://www.toysinthedryer.com/2012/02/14-days-of-valentines-fun-stuff-fridays.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. how very sweet love your valentine decor come see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job! I hope you will link up to my I Heart Projects Party if you haven't alreadyt.
    http://www.itsybitsypaperblog.com/2012/01/i-heart-projects-linky-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thinking about pulling out a few touches here as well. You've inspired me! ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such cute decor! So glad you shared at Shine on Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips