Not only does this week bring Valentine’s Day, but it’s also Teacher Appreciation Week at the PCP’s school. We put together extra sweet Valentine’s Hot Chocolate Baskets for the occasion.
Here’s what’s inside:
- 6 red cups
- 6 hot chocolate pouches
- 12 heart shaped marshmallows
- 6 white chocolate dipped stirring spoons
- 6 napkins (left over from last year)
The baskets, cups, hot chocolate, marshmallows and spoons were all from the Dollar Tree and the total expense for each basket came to only $2.50. This cost excludes the white candy melts ($2 with coupon from Michael's) and sprinkles as I already had both of them on hand.
Chocolate Stirring Spoons
- You’ll need spoons, candy melts (Michael’s), disposable icing bags or zip top bags and sprinkles.
- Melt the candy according to the package directions and spoon into an icing bag.
- Cut the tip of the icing bag and pipe into the spoons.
- Add sprinkles and let set.
So easy and SO cute. I made a few extra spoons and can’t wait to try them out.