I asked the baby the questions and then transcribed his answers. Read all about Whit:
- I am 3 years old.
- My birthday is December 12. (Yay! He knows it!)
- I am in this grade pre-3. (I helped with that one.)
- My teacher is Miss Lynn.
- I get to school in “my own car.”
- These are the members of my family: Mommy, Daddy and Brother.
- When I grow up I want to be “just like daddy.” (Aw, sweet boy.)
These are a few of my favorite things:
- color – red (this was after he insisted his favorite color was rainbow for about 10 minutes)
- animal – hippopotamus (again, a struggle to decide on this as he initially wouldn’t budge from “black is my favorite animal.”)
- food – spaghetti (??)
- book – Star Wars
- sport – tennis
- thing to do in school – play with legos
- thing to do at home – sleep (really??), play and write numbers (not sure we’ve done this yet but I suppose we should start????)
Three super cool facts about myself:
- “I run fast, kick the ball fast and swim fast.”
- “I have a very happy face.” (yes you do, sweet boy)
- “I help my Daddy work and use tools.”
I am a star because: “My mommy gives me a lot of kisses.”
I show others I care by: “telling them they awesome.”
He can’t wait to turn it in to Miss Lynn tomorrow. In the mean time, he’s super excited to have Bird coming over in a few!! And Honey and I have a sushi date tonight!!