- To fit on my standard 11” cake pedestal, I used three packages of Oreos for the two tiered “cake”.
- I stacked six layers per tier. You will want to stack cookies in the center too so it’s an entire “cake” of oreos.
- Be warned that this would be tremendously hard to move so I would make the cake where you want it to end up.
- In the future, I would use a dot of icing to “glue” the layers together. This would definitely make it more stable.
- I carefully stuck the sparklers almost all the way through the top center cookie before placing it on the cake.
- I used the red filled holiday cookies, but this would be darling in white too!
Now, go forth and make the easiest cake you’ll ever do!