Here's the deets:
- Beach bucket - $5 (bucket - Michael's - $1; vinyl name and mouse stickers - Grimes Graphics - $4) – these have been used many times in the last eighteen months…I’m surprised they are still in tact!
- Balloon - Walmart $2.75 – again, I don’t know how these balloons survived last years trip, the baby’s 3rd birthday party and our big announcement breakfast
- Kaleidoscope - $1 at Party City – they have been obsessed with these since Mother got them one last summer
- Pez – Dollar Tree $1
- Mickey and friends candy canes - $2 for box of 8 at Publix
- Personalized ears – from our trip last year
- Signature book - made by me - for character signatures and pictures
- Chalk board - Dollar Tree $1 – from last year’s bucket
- Mickey's Road Trip Matching Game – from last year’s bucket
- bag of crayons, dry erase marker and chalk
- Coloring and Activity Books - Dollar Tree $1 each
- Water bottles – on clearance at Disney Store this summer - we'll carry these in the park each day
I’ll be the first to admit that they seem over the top at first blush. However, seeing as I invested less than $10 this year I’m pretty okay with it all :-)
And just like that, WE'RE OFF! Disney or bust!!